Changes in housing

Changes in housing

A kitchen table, flowers and cinnamon rolls on top.

Apartment transfer

Note! We are currently updating the pages. The best way to get an answer to your question is to ask directly at [email protected].

Changes in housing

Subleasing, secondary leasing and temporary assignment

On this page, you can find instructions for subleasing, secondary leasing or temporary assignment.

Changes in housing

Compensating the right of residence

AYY’s right of residence may be compensated for the period during which the resident was unable to utilise housing services.

Changes in housing
Friends having a coffee over a table.

Shared housing with your friend

AYY’s residents in shared housing can suggest a person with AYY’s primary lease to live in their shared apartment. This makes it easier for friends to live in the same place. The person moving in does not have to live in the same housing group as the proposer – they can live in a studio or a two-room apartment, for example. However, their old apartment must become vacant when they move into a shared apartment.

Changes in housing
Kuva, jossa ihmiset kävelee poispäin

Departing residents in family or friends' apartments

Is one of the residents in your apartment moving out? On this page, you will find instructions on what to do when one resident in a family or friends' apartment moves out.

Changes in housing


On this site, you will find housing-related forms.

  • Published:
  • Updated:
URL copied!