On this site, you will find housing-related forms.
- Residents can agree to hand over the apartment and the apartment keys to the next tenant by using the following form: key exchange agreement. The form must be delivered to housing services on the day of moving in.
- If you cannot make it to the Housing Office during its opening hours, you can authorise another person to pick up the keys for you by power of attorney, for example.
- If you have lost your apartment key, please fill in a notice for lost key.
Condition of the apartment
- Remember to fill in this inspection form when moving in. In AYY apartments, a new tenant always checks the condition of the new apartment when moving in. It is the former tenant's responsibility to leave the apartment in an excellent condition for the new tenant, but sometimes there may be surprises.
- Deficiencies and defects form. When moving into the apartment, the tenant is liable to check the condition of the room and movable property and notify AYY about any detected deficiencies and defects, for example possible inadequate cleaning, by using this form.
- Form for subletting AYY apartment. AYY’s rental housing may be sublet only under the same conditions and at the same rent than what is stated in your own rental agreement.
Application for the Housing Committee
- More information and the link to the application form can be found here.