Administrative Documents

Correction Requests

Submitting a request of correction

Submitting a request of correction for the student union regulations

According to the Universities Act (558/2009), student union regulations can be requested for correction in accordance with the Administrative Procedure Act (434/2003). A request can be submitted by a person who is subject to the ruling or whose rights, responsibilities or benefits are directly affected by the ruling (hereinafter referred to as the “appealing party”).

Hallituksen toistaispäätös jäsenmaksupalautuksista/ Tillsvidarebeslut av styrelsen om återbetalning av medlemsavgiften/ 

  • Published:
  • Updated:
URL copied!