Representative Council 2/2022
The Representative Council represents all members of the Student Union and exercises the highest authority at AYY.
- Opening of the meeting
- Recording the members and deputy members of the Council who are unavailable, disqualified, ineligible, resigned and present
- Recording lawfulness and quorum of the meeting
- Summoning two minutes reviewers and two vote counters
- Confirming the agenda
- Stating the composition of the Representative Council groups
- Election of the auditing firm for 2022
- Appointment of the Chair of the Board and the Board for 2022
- At its meeting 1/2022, the Representative Council elected Otto Usvajärvi as the former of the Board. According to the Constitution, he must bring his proposal to the attention of the Representative Council three (3) days before the meeting.
- Conditional: Election of the former of the Board
- Establishment of the Representative Council Committees
- Election of Vice Chairs of the Representative Council for 2022
- Other business
- Closing of the meeting
Notice of the meeting and the official agenda can be found here.