Advance booking of AYY’s rental facilities starts on Monday 2nd December
The advance booking of AYY’s rental facilities for associations will start soon. Advance bookings are organised by using AYY’s own booking system TILA. TILA can be found at https://tila.ayy.fi and the users log on with Aalto University's IT username.
You can make advance reservations for the period Mon, 6 January 2020 – Sun, 9 August 2020.
The schedule for facility reservations in the system is as follows:
- Special status associations
The reservation period begins at 12noon on Mon, 2 December and ends at 12noon on Mon, 10 December.
The booking session will be held in the Bachelor Building (Otakaari 1) hall M1 (M232) from 4.30 pm onwards on Mon, 10 December 2019.
- Other associations in the 1st list
The reservation period begins at 12noon on Wed, 11 December and ends at 12noon on Mon, 16 December.
The booking session will be held in the Bachelor Building (Otakaari 1) hall M1 (M232) from 4.30 pm onwards on Mon, 16 December 2019.
Please note! Reservations for the Multi-functional hall, Tatami hall and Association room can only be made starting 11th December. The advance bookings for these three facilities need to be defended at the second booking session on 16th December. This applies to all associations! The reason for this is to try and ensure that all associations have a more equal opportunity to reserve these highly sought after free recreational facilities.
A few notes about the making of reservations:
- In advance booking, facilities are reserved under the name of associations. The activation key has been sent to the email address provided by an association (usually this is the mailing list address of the association board) already in the spring, so the person who has handled the facility bookings of the association this year may distribute representation rights through TILA if necessary.
- Enter the event name in the reservation. If there is no name, the event may be deleted if there are several reservations for the same date at the later stages of the booking session.
- Please note that AYY’s internal reservations are permanent.
- Any reservations for anniversaries and anniversary brunches made by special status associations take priority compared to other reservations made by other associations. Reservations made by special status associations will be confirmed when that reservation period ends. In the first booking session we will clarify the duplicate reservation of special status associations. The special status associations do not have to come to defend their reservations to the second booking session. The following exception to this is applies: Reservations for the multi-functional hall, tatami hall and association room can only be made starting 11th December. The advance bookings for these three facilities need to be defended at the second booking session on 16th December. This applies to all associations.
- Duplicate bookings can only be made within the reservation periods. After the end of the reservation period, associations can edit, delete or add new reservations which do not overlap with other reservations. Any duplicate reservations can be cancelled by using your own username in the advance booking session, so please bring your laptop in order to get the event running smoothly.
- When making reservations for long periods of time, please bear in mind that you MUST come to the associations’ advance booking session to give grounds for the bookings made. If needed, AYY will also contact the associations in advance.
- Only reserve the facility for times when you really need it. If possible, please avoid reservations in Smökki for the following times: PO has rehearsals at Smökki every Monday 6pm-9 pm & RWBK at Smökki every Tuesday at 5pm-10pm. Please avoid sitsit on Mondays & Tuesdays.
- Price list can be found here.
Please note! Game Room (Jämeräntaival 3) is still under renovation and no bookings can be made at the moment.
If you have not received your confirmation code for the user group that you represent or if you have any other questions related to advance booking sessions, please contact AYY’s service manager: riitu.nuutinen (a) ayy.fi