Services for Residents
Sauna booking practices are renewed and more information will be provided in late October. Because of this, we do not currently accept new bookings.
Storage units are available in AYY’s residential properties for residents. Some properties have apartment-specific storage units, i.e. there is a sufficient number of units for all apartments. In some properties, there are not enough storage units for all residents. A separate agreement must be made for all storage units, regardless of whether a storage unit is apartment-specific or not.
- There are no apartment-specific storage units at Haarniskatie, Kääpiöidenpolku, Arkadiankatu, Kaj Franckin katu, Otaranta, Rummunlyöjänkatu 1 and 3, and Jämeräntaival 1, 3, 5, 6 and 7.
- A separate lease must be made for all storage units, regardless of whether a storage unit is apartment-specific or not.
- Tenants can lease a storage unit free of charge.
- In apartment-specific storage units, residents may only use a unit corresponding to one’s apartment number - other storage units are reserved through AYY. With storage-related queries, please contact us through this form.
- Residents must mark their storage space in a manner approved by AYY, i.e. with a note saying, “this storage unit is used by a resident in 2021 (the year in question).”+ apartment number. AYY has the right to remove goods left in the corridors of the storage facilities, and to empty unmarked storage space.
The agreement is made with AYY’s property section. The agreement will be emailed to residents for signing. Residents must sign the agreement and return it immediately. Once the signed agreement has been submitted back to AYY, the agreement on the use of a storage unit will enter into force. AYY offers a padlock for a storage unit reserved for a resident. The lock can be picked up from AYY's office during the time agreed with AYY’s property section. Please contact AYY’s property section directly with this form. They will check the availability of a storage unit and get in touch with you. When you receive an agreement for a storage unit, please remember to return it. A permission to use the storage unit only starts after returning the agreement.
Note! When a resident moves away, it is important that the storage spaces is emptied, locked and only the lock key is returned to AYY's service office. The lock should not be returned, but should be left locked in the storage door.
If you have questions about the storage unit agreement or other matters, please get in touch with this form.
AYY residents can book parking spaces near their homes. To inquire about the parking spaces, please contact us via this form or visit the AYY office. The rental price of a parking space will vary depending on a location, heating options and a possible carport. If a parking space is not available at the time of contact, you may queue for a parking space. The parking permit is not linked to a registration number.
AYY rents facilities and a van. The rents are less expensive for AYY members than for those who are not members of AYY. Please note that it is advisable to make your reservation well in advance. Reservations are made in the TILA system.
AYY's members can rent saunas, meeting rooms, and venues for academic dinner parties at an affordable price. You can read about the facilities and rental terms in more detail on this site.